To enter Site Key, do the following:
- Open the Movicon editor on each PC to receive a Soft Key license
- Using the Edit menu – navigate to the option “Check License needs (Dongle Requirements)” Or use the License Manager shortcut from the tool ribbon...
- When the license manager window appears navigate to the tab labeled “Soft Key Management” (1)
- Find the section named “Authorization” (2)
- In the “Site Code” (3) field should be the same code you sent to our offices to receive a license
- Below this, in the “Soft Key” (4) field you will enter the Soft Key code from the license document attached
- Press the OK (5) button after the code has been entered
- Close Movicon and reopen and follow steps 1, 2, & 3 again
- In the section named “Current License Information” look next to the “Status” label
- Here you should see “Authorization OK”
- Next navigate to the tab labeled “Verify Dongle”
- Here you can see the enabled options for the license you purchased under “Enabled Options”
- Look for the items that are not grayed out and verify they are correct
Contact our office or email email@example.com for any further questions.
Please sign in to leave a comment.